The Mashpee Dog Park Needs You
You’ve heard about the Mashpee Dog Park project for a while now, right? We know, we know… We want a dog park in Mashpee, too. But here’s the problem — we simply do not have enough bodies or minds to make things happen.
Are you willing to donate your time to make your dog park happen? We are searching for volunteers to help us achieve our goals. We meet two times a month at Mashpee Commons for an hour — that’s only a 2-hour commitment per month. Well, we will also be holding some super cool, awesome, amazing fundraisers, which we will need your help with, too. But that’s just fun!
If you, or someone you know, can offer any help in making the Mashpee Dog Park a reality, PLEASE reach out.
Here’s a list of help we need:
- Public Relations: We need help creating and distributing press releases on our projects and fundraisers to local publications, radio stations, websites, etc.
- Grant Writing: There’s so much money out there, but we need to apply for these grants. If you could help us with this, it would be super. We’d be THAT much closer to having a Dog Park.
- Veterinary Experience: We would love to have a vet on our team. That just makes sense.
- Volunteer Management: If you have experience managing volunteers, we need your help. We will need volunteers at our future fundraising events,
- Fundraising: We have some really cool ideas in mind, but nearly all of them require soliciting donations from our awesome, generous local vendors.
- AND MORE…. If you love dogs (and if you’re already here, then you most likely do…), we would love to collaborate with you to create the most wonderful Dog Park ever.
We have lots of ideas, including a trivia night, a bowling event, a golf tournament, a formal gala, a wine tasting… The list goes on and on.
We know times are tough, and time is tight. Believe us- we get it. But the next time you ask “When’s the park going to be built?,” you’ll already know the answer – as soon as you jump on board.
To get involved, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Devan at 508-488-WOOF. We look forward to collaborating with you.